- Canterbury Tales on Broadway,
- Grace in The National Tour of Annie with Reid Shelton and Jane Connell,
- Nellie in South Pacific with Giorgio Tozzi and John Raitt,
- Desiree in A Little Night Music,
- Linda Loman in Death Of A Salesman,
- Violet in August Osage County,
- and many more.
She has directed for ICCT, City Circle, The Old Creamery Combined Efforts, Dreamwell, and Young Footliters. Krista has been dreaming of starting Broadway Bootcamp in honor of her dear friend Marianne Challis who she misses every day. Hailing from Chicago Krista is happy to be back in the Midwest, living, acting, and directing in Iowa City.
- Les Misérables,
- Sunset Boulevard, and
- Side Show.
She spent several years performing with theatres in Chicago, and since moving to this area with her husband and three children, has performed with
- University of Iowa Summer Rep,
- Riverside Theatre,
- The Old Creamery Theatre, and
- City Circle Acting Company.
Kristen teaches musical theatre, voice, and acting classes at Nolte Academy and looks forward each summer to being the musical director for Broadway Bootcamp! Kristen holds a B.F.A in Musical Theatre from the University of Michigan.